With so many wedding postponements due to Covid, lots of couples are opting for a microwedding or courthouse wedding on their original date.
I absolutely love this idea as a way to have the original wedding date you wanted while still keeping everyone safe, healthy, and saving the party for later. The issue? No one wants to wear their "real" wedding dress just for their courthouse wedding or backyard microwedding.
Just a heads up, I may earn a small commission if you purchase through these links. It doesn't cost anything more for you!
Here are 19 dresses (and jumpsuits) perfect for a courthouse wedding or microwedding! You could even wear these cute white dresses for your rehearsal dinner or bachelorette party! Keep scrolling to see some of these (and similar) in action.
Courthouse Wedding Dresses
- Bodycon midi dress here for the classy, proper gals.
- Lace and ruffles midi dress here (my fave!!!).
- Ruffle white long sleeve minidress here (pictured below).
- Elegant high neck lace dress here.
- Satin cowl neck maxi dress here.
- Flowy button up midi dress with puffy sleeves here for something more summery and casual.
- Maxi dress with lace sleeves for those who still want more of a wedding feel here.
- Simple but nice off the shoulder maxi dress with slit here.
- Two piece lace set here.
- Midi rib-cutout dress here.
- Boho lace embroidered backless maxi dress here.
- Bodycon spaghetti strap dress here.
- Go crazy with a fringe and lace long sleeve mini dress here.
- Embroidered ruffled mini dress (sooo cute!) here.
- White blazer minidress here.