With weddings getting more and more expensive, saving some money where you can is always helpful.
I put together a list of 26 wedding dresses under $500, and most of these wedding dresses are under $200! Every bride has different priorities for their wedding day, and making sure you have the money to spend on what really matters to you is the smartest move when planning a wedding! I broke it up into types of dresses, from ballgowns, to lace, beaded, and of course, simple, plain dresses too.
Keep reading to see wedding dresses under 500 dollars.
Heads up! Some of these links are affiliate links, meaning I earn a small commission if you purchase using the link. It doesn't cost more to you. You can also SAVE $20 off your Lulu's dress purchase by signing up here before purchasing from their site! Cheers, and good luck finding the one.
Lace wedding dresses under $500
Lace is a classic, romantic wedding-day look, and it can look fantastic in so many silhouettes and at a super friendly price.
A-line lace wedding dresses under $500
- Awaken My Love long sleeve lace dress
- Romance Dreamer off the shoulder all over lace dress (major heart eyes here!)
- Madalyn lace bodice sweetheart neckline dress
- Dreams Last Forever strapless bustier lace dress
- Forever and Always dress (great for a little more coverage up top)
- Vintage look lace long sleeve dress
- Bohemian Lace spaghetti strap dress
- Chiffon and lace cap sleeve dress
- BHLDN Belize Dress
Fit and Flare and Mermaid lace wedding dresses under $500
Beaded wedding dresses under $500
Want to make a statement? Go for the glitz and glam of a beaded, sequin wedding dress from this list:
- At Last white sequin dress with sweetheart neckline (soooooo fun!)
- Shining Adoration sequin dress similar to above, but with wider straps and less cleavage
- This I Promise You white and nude beaded dress
- True Love white beaded rhinestone bodice dress great if you don't want all-over sequins
- BHLDN Sorrento Dress
- BHLDN Sanders Dress
Simple wedding dresses under $500
Want to keep it simple in a form-flattering fit? Go with a simple satin or crepe dress that won't steal the show from you and your new (well, almost) spouse.